Author can choose to publish paper in:
- For publication into International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering (IJATCSE), the full paper must be prepared using this TEMPLATE. Please cite two publications of IJATCSE journal already published (consider from 2018 issues onwards) in your paper. Please refer the guideline for IJATCSE Here.
- For publication into International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), the full paper must be prepared using this TEMPLATE. Please refer the guideline for IJEAT Here.
- For publication into Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS), the full paper must be prepared using this TEMPLATE. Please refer the guideline for JARDCS Here.
- Paper must be written in English. For the purpose of publication in this Scopus journal, plagiarism’s similarity score (Turnitin/iThenthicate) must be maintained below 20%, and it is the responsibility of author(s) to make sure of that.
- The reviewers will be assigned to review the paper and to decide if the content is suitable for the conference or otherwise, and an acknowledgement will follow via an email. If accepted, the author(s) is expected to make necessary corrections as suggested by the reviewers and return the camera ready version before the given deadline.
- Complete paper should be submitted electronically via Microsoft CMT